Information for New Families
We are a small and friendly school where children and parents soon make friends and make the school the centre of their social activity.
We have special programmes to help you and your child feel confident and happy before your child’s first day at school.
Four classroom visits before their 5th birthday
- New parent information morning
- Visits by local Early Childhood Centres to the New Entrants class
- Buddy helpers – Each class has a buddy classes so that older students can take care of new arrivals
Look out for us when our staff visit the local early childhood centres to answer your questions and meet the children
Parents of four year olds are encouraged to enrol early. Please feel free to contact the office to pre-enrol and/or arrange for a school tour. email@example.com (09) 534 6543
Pre School Visits
New entrants are encouraged to visit their future classrooms on Wednesday mornings, for four sessions, prior to beginning school.
The sessions are from 9:00 to 10:30 (Wednesday mornings) and a parent or caregiver is expected to accompany them. This is an opportunity to meet their teacher and the children in their class. They are able to join in with the activities and become familiar with class routines and expectations.
The visits support the children in making a happy, successful transition to the school.
SKIDS BUCKLANDS BEACH – BBPS
Hi my name Wayne Johnson, I’m the owner of Skids BBPS and a few other skids in the East Auckland Area. I have been with skids for many years now and still loving it. My focus is to make sure your child is safe and having fun at skids, while you can’t be there.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021 616 513
- That every child should be safe and cared for.
- That every child has a voice.
- That all children, no matter what their background, should have the same opportunities
- That having strong relationships with our schools, families and children is vital for growing awesome Kiwi Kids
- In being pioneers, in the out of school care industry by leading the way in offering new innovative programmes
Before School Care
Start time – 7.30am
Games and activities
Close 8.30am – Kids go to class
After School Care
Start time – 3pm
Activity and Games
Close time – 6pm
Start Time – 7.30am
Planned activities through out the day
Holiday programme is available 3 weeks before holiday starts
Facebook – Search Skids Bucklands Beach (closed group)
Instagram – Search skids_wayne (closed group)