Pre School Visits
New entrants are encouraged to visit their future classrooms on Wednesday mornings, for four sessions, prior to beginning school.
The sessions are from 9:00 to 10:30 (Wednesday mornings) and a parent or caregiver is expected to accompany them. This is an opportunity to meet their teacher and the children in their class. They are able to join in with the activities and become familiar with class routines and expectations.
The visits support the children in making a happy, successful transition to the school.
SKIDS BUCKLANDS BEACH – BBPS
Hi my name Wayne Johnson, I’m the owner of Skids BBPS and a few other skids in the East Auckland Area. I have been with skids for many years now and still loving it. My focus is to make sure your child is safe and having fun at skids, while you can’t be there.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021 616 513
- That every child should be safe and cared for.
- That every child has a voice.
- That all children, no matter what their background, should have the same opportunities
- That having strong relationships with our schools, families and children is vital for growing awesome Kiwi Kids
- In being pioneers, in the out of school care industry by leading the way in offering new innovative programmes
Before School Care
Start time – 7.30am
Games and activities
Close 8.30am – Kids go to class
After School Care
Start time – 3pm
Activity and Games
Close time – 6pm
Start Time – 7.30am
Planned activities through out the day
Holiday programme is available 3 weeks before holiday starts
Facebook – Search Skids Bucklands Beach (closed group)
Instagram – Search skids_wayne (closed group)