Room 6: Waldo Botes
- Using his creative skills imaginatively in his inquiry, well done !
Room 6: Luca Turner
- Showing good whanaungatanga when working with others on the flight inquiry.
Room 6: Lintong Li
- Showing such enthusiasm and energy towards all his learning, it is lovely to see.
Room 6: Suri Lopez Varela
- An excellent attitude towards her learning, keep going.
Room 7: Elena Fan
- Giving everything a go and having a positive attitude towards learning.
Room 7: Christian Van Wyk
- Being responsible and staying on task
Room 7: Ezra Papal’ll Sanileva
- Fantastic effort and improvement in reading
Room 7: Mieka Schutz
- Developing a positive attitude towards her learning especially in reading and mathematics
Room 8: Owen Shen
- Wonderful progress in literacy
Room 8: Owen Wang
- Being a studious, respectful and responsible class member.
Room 8: Lawrence Li
- Being a highly respectful member of the class who uses his initiative to carry out responsibilities.
Room 9: Lia Chong
- Being a wonderful friend to all.
Room 9: Caleb Lynch
- Being a great classroom helper.
Room 10: Chloe Gao
- Improving in her length of story writing and in her independence during writing time.
Room 10: Caroline He
- Making excellent progress in her mathematical understanding.
Room 10: Maggie Kuang
- Writing words and stories independently.
Room 5MJ: Brady Henschen
- Displaying all the BBPS values and always trying his best
Room 5MJ: Willow Lammas
- Being a great role model to others and displaying all the BBPS values
Room 5DJ: Evie Willits
- Showing an excellent attitude towards her learning and being respectful to others.
Room 5DJ: Siddondo Oduol
- Showing perseverance and resilience in the classroom and giving things a go !
Room 12: Olivia Keel
- Demonstrating greater confidence when solving tricky maths problems
Room 12: Kyleigh Wetselaar
- Using a wide range of vocabulary when she takes part in class discussions.
Room 13: Randy Sun
- His improved effort in getting his work completed on time.
Room 13: Justin Pan
- Listening to feedback and adding detail to improve his writing
Room 13: Lilah Steward
- Always being a great role model to her peers and showing the values of responsibility and respect.
Room 13: Florence Haxton
- Using personal voice in her writing to make it more interesting to read.
Room 14: Katie Harrison
- Always working to a high standard and for consisetnly working to improve her learning.
Room 14: Lincoln Bin
- Being an excellent role model in class and always demonstrating the BBPS values.
Room 15: Roger Zhao
- Showing patience and leadership skills when working with his maths buddies
Room 15: Bryan Le
- Always showing kindness towards others.
Room 16: Olivia Hu
- Your great teamwork during maths problem solving.
Room 16: Devaansh Sharma
- Your dedicated attitude to individual reading tasks.
Room 17: Angie Smith
- Great fluency and amazing improvement in reading.
Room 17: EJ Saipani
- Being incredibly detailed when describing a character.
Room 17: Zahra Watson
- Explaining her thoughts clearly in science.
Room 2: Cece Kasper
- Writing interesting poems
Room 2: Austin Lin
- Achievements in poetry and maths
Room 2: Gabe Powell
- His interest in and research into flight
Room 3: Olivia Pan
- An excellent effort in maths problem solving and in cross country running.
Room 3: Raymond Liu
- An excellent effort in cross country running and in class discussion work.
Room 4: Regan Smith
- Displaying outstanding effort and attitude in all aspects of his learning
Room 4: Sofia Hiley
- Increased confidence and attitude in Mathematics
Room 4: Sasha Thomson
- For commendable resilience inside and outside of the classroom
Room 4: Travis Serewis
- For perseverance and taking responsibility for his learning in Writing.
Room 1: Cassie Luo
- Displaying the BBP school values and completing all work to a high standard.
Room 1: Owen Firth
- Always trying his very best and having a positive attitude.
Room 18: Katie Kendall
- Demonstrating kindness and caring when assisting an injured runner at cross country.
Room 18: Jessica Waar
- Perseverance in her learning and the effort she puts into her maths.
Room 19: Lucy Buchanan
- Consistently putting in the effort to do her best and striving to do better in all her learning.
Room 19: Jaida Bennett
- Her leadership and helpfulness during the school cross country event.