Room 6: Keira Doyle
- A great imagination and use of interesting words in her writing.
Room 6: Max Lee
- Being a good team player – listening to his partner’s ideas in maths.
Room 6: Harry Robinson
- Being a fantastic role model – always showing Manaakitanga to adults and students alike.
Room 7: Philip Tiumkaev
- Showing perseverance in reading and writing.
Room 7: Hanit Deol
- Always showing respect and kindness.
Room 7: Noah Millinchip
- Showing great effort and enthusiasm at reading and writing time.
Room 8: Hank Wei
- Showing enthusiasm for learning.
Room 8: Ella Huang
- Being a responsible and reliable student.
Room 9: Enzo Wang
- Great gymnastics skills.
Room 9: Kina Naufahu
- Being so kind and friendly.
Room 10: Senudi Dheerasinghe Arachchige
- Demonstrating the value of respect (manaakitanga) through her willingness to help others.
Room 10: Felicity Cavin
- Always having a positive attitude and showing perseverance and resilience when she faces challenges.
Room 10: Lucas Han
- Making good choices in his learning and developing problem solving skills to overcome challenges.
Room 11: Lia Bin
- Having an excellent attitude to all areas of her learning.
Room 11: Finn Hagglund
- Showing perseverance and resilience when learning something new.
Room 12: Jessica Lin
- Demonstrating the school values and the class treaty in all of her work in the classroom.
Room 12: Yaseen Bassam
- Making fantastic progress in using different maths strategies to solve maths problems.
Room 13: Adele Toh
- Your respectful and responsible attitude in all learning areas.
Room 13: Rakinda Oduol
- Your focused attitude during independent activities.
Room 13: Riven D’Souza
- Your kind and helpful attitude towards others.
Room 14: Bianca Thompson
- Being a resilient learner, and showing a keen interest in our Earth and Beyond inquiry.
Room 14: Leni Kasper
- Being an excellent role model in the classroom – well done Leni.
Room 14: Lincoln Bin
- Demonstrating the values of responsibility, respect and relationships at all times.
Room 15: Myra Chiang
- Showing more independence and having more confidence in her abilities as a learner.
Room 15: Dylan Zhang
- Showing the BBPS value of “Relationships” and always using his manners.
Room 15: Rebecca Cui
- Always taking pride in the presentation of her work.
Room 16: Aidan Lin
- Being a quiet, conscientious member of the class who demonstrates all of the BBP values.
Room 16: Elizke Herrewyn
- Making pleasing progress in reading and participating in group discussions.
Room 16: Jeremy Seekup
- Settling to work promptly, remaining on task and always trying his best with his learning.
Room 17: Matthew Hiley
- Always using your initiative and helping others in Room 17.
Room 17: Erin van Biljon
- Always being so kind and helpful. You represent all of the BBPS school values with your positive attitude towards learning.
Room 17: Asher Bowlin
- Showing the school values of responsibility and resilience which can be seen in your amazing writing progress.
Room 1: Oliver Cate
- Demonstrating responsibility towards all areas of learning.
Room 1: Rosie Brown
- Showing resilience when solving difficult number problems.
Room 2: Harris Hu
- Showing responsibility for his own learning and always trying his best
Room 2: Izzy Harrison
- Consistently displaying all four of the school values, being a responsible role model and showing leadership skills.
Room 2: Anita Zhang
- Displaying a growth mindset in maths during problem-solving.
Room 3: Austin Shan
- Excellent participation and contributions to classroom discussion.
Room 3: Jason Nie
- Demonstrating excellent problem-solving skills.
Room 3: Baxter Kennerley
- Contributing to maths discussion in problem-solving activities.
Room 4: Misaki Nakanishi
- Displaying a consistently positive attitude and effort at all times. She is a great role model in the class.
Room 4: Olivia Keel
- Modelling resilience and displaying an increasingly, positive attitude her learning.
Room 4: Mathew Bailey
- Displaying a consistent attitude and effort in all areas of his learning.
Room 18: Evan Bielby
- Displaying respect towards his cabin group at camp.
Room 18: Alicia Li
- Developing friendly relationships while involving herself with every camp activity at her new school.
Room 19: Alfred Yin
- Giving things a go at camp that were scary and new.
Room 19: Li-en Downs
- An awesome attitude to everything at camp.
Room 19: Lauren Billings
- A great attitude at camp, helping others – truly displaying the school values.