Room 6: Sienna Amoore
- Resilience in her writing, I can see a huge improvement already. Keep Going !
Room 6: Aidan Lin
- Thinking creatively in his inquiry – you have shared some fantastic ideas with the class.
Room 7: Helena Hu
- Having a positive attitude and work ethic. Amazing progress in all subject areas.
Room 7: Simon Sun
- Always using wonderful manners and having a kind and friendly nature.
Room 8: Ale Hogan
- Super improvement with reading and confidence.
Room 8: Matthew Zou
- Demonstrating more confidence when speaking in front of the class.
Room 10: Hugh Kasper
- Showing acts of kindness to children in our class.
Room 10: Hank Wei
- Improving in his ability to rhyme words.
Room 5MJ: Luke Gaunt
- Developing the confidence to begin to work independently in all areas.
Room 5DJ: Damian Gerneke
- Showing improvement and a positive attitude towards his writing.
Room 12: Ethan Liu
- Using a wide, and interesting vocabulary in his writing.
Room 12: Misaki Nakanishi
- Showing independence with completing her learning.
Room 13: Corban Baty
- Demonstrating resilience when solving complete maths problems. Well done Corban.
Room 13: Charlie Robinson
- Staying focussed and getting work completed to a high standard. Keep it up Charlie !!
Room 14: Nick Yu
- Being an excellent role model in class. You are kind, supporting and positive classmate.
Room 14: Kathy Yu
- Showing resilience when learning new maths. You have a positive attitude Kathy !
Room 15: Riven D’Souza
- Sharing some fantastic ideas during our class discussions about well being.
Room 15: Lawrence Lin
- Working really hard to complete his home learning to a high standard during lockdown.
Room 16: Ellie Wang
- Your amazing story writing.
Room 16: Sam Wilson
- Your polite manner and responsible attitude to learning.
Room 17: Rio Carter
- Being responsible when working with others and showing respect by listening to their ideas.
Room 17: Yanni Li
- Always giving her learning her best.
Room 17: Harry Kent
- Always showing BBPS values and being a great role model.
Room 2: Charlie Stewart
- Demonstrating the school values.
Room 3: Charney Coetzee
- Her contributions to class discussion work.
Room 3: Cooper Slade
- Enthusiasm shown to writing activities.
Room 4: Aaryan Zaman
- Working hard to improve organisation and taking responsibility for his learning.
Room 4: Sheryl Lai
- Pleasing achievement in mathematics, especially her understanding of 3D shapes.
Room 1: Ludick Henning
- Fantastic time management skills and completing work with effort.
Room 1: Eliza Butcovan
- Effort put into her reading and writing.
Room 18: Madison Hurter
- Her focus on learning and her desire to improve in all subject areas.
Room 18: Angus Hu
- Diligence and supreme effort towards his learning.
Room 19: Harrison Cate
- Great leadership: Calmly and helpfully explaining game rules to classmates and buddy classmates under pressure.
Room 19: Victoria Tongalea Koronui
- A positive change in your approach to learning. You are working hard to complete assignments to a high standard and actively making choices to do your best to learn. I’m proud of you !