Room 6: Matthew Southall
- Careful thinking when problem solving in Maths
Room 6: Bianca Thomson
- Making sensible predictions and proving her answers when reading.
Room 7: Allen Chen
- Big improvement in his reading.
Room 7: Marina Poomphuang
- Trying hard in all areas.
Room 7: Bryan Le
- Big improvement in his reading.
Room 8: Lottie Lowe
- Fantastic work with fractions.
Room 8: Lucas Lei
- Enthusiasm and focus on written tasks.
Room 8: Alex Kendall
- Exuding confidence and using expression when presenting to the whole class.
Room 8: Fatimah Hossain
- Demonstrating more confidence and resilience in the relationships she is building.
Room 8: Nick Yu
- Working well with others and using exceptional manners.
Room 8: Elora Soro Albarran
- Making leaps and bounds in written work.
Room 9: Donovan Haueter
- Staying on task and giving everything a go!
Room 9: Christian Van Wyk
- Following classroom routines well and listening attentively to others!
Room 9: Mieka Schutz
- Sharing great ideas with others and staying on task.
Room 11: George Hart
- Writing a fantastic robot story. Well done George!
Room 11: Helena Lauati
- Working hard on every task every day. Malo lava Helena!
Room 10: Genevieve Lowe
- Her wonderful creative flair that shines through all she does.
Room 10: Ivan Yu
- His kind, polite and friendly nature.
Room 5: Mario Poomphuang
- Settling in so well to Room 5 and trying hard with his sight words.
Room 5: Olivia Knight
- Deep inquiry thinking and settling in so well to a new class.
Room 13: Rehaan Gill
- Being reflective in the choices he makes in the classroom.
Room 13: Andrew Seekup
- Always being a kind and helpful member of the class.
Room 13: Daniel Zheng
- His excellent effort in his descriptive writing.
Room 14: Theo Strekier
- A tremendous effort to improve his writing. Well done Theo!
Room 14: Jacob Lynch
- Working to improve his writing by adding detail.
Room 14: Zahra Watson
- Always working to a high standard in all areas of her learning.
Room 15: Jake Band
- Taking responsibility for his learning by aiming for his personal best.
Room 15: Saloni Pal
- Consistently showing all 4 of our BBPS Values and being a great role model to others
Room 17: Harry Kent
- Creating a well thought out poster showing his knowledge of 3D shapes.
Room 17: Ryan Choi
- Thinking deeply about why a setting is important to a story.
Room 12: Kalo Fifita
- Demonstrating a positive attitude towards learning different strategies to solve number problems.
Room 12: Gariad Chan
- Showing independence and very good understanding when completing her reading activities.
Room 12: Vinuka Badana Mudiyanselage
- Using a wide range of interesting vocabulary in his writing.
Room 16: Khloe Robinson
- Developing better whanaungatanga (relationships) in working with a range of her peers.
Room 16: Maddison Cleland
- Demonstrating tiaki (responsibility) towards her learning.
Room 16: Neve Turner
- Demonstrating increased leadership and tiaki (responsibility) towards her learning in class.
Room 16: Thabo Siso
- Consistently demonstrating focus and resilience in his learning.
Room 2: Daniel Kang
- Applying and extending his learning from our Maths unit to create a fantastic treasure hunt.
Room 2: Annie Cheng
- Demonstrating the school values at all times.
Room 3: J.D. Potgieter
- Being an exceptional leader and inspiring his dance group.
Room 3: Madi Arellano
- Excellent skills in Spelling. Madi presents accurate work consistently.
Room 3: Lilly Thompson
- Creative dance moves and lots of ideas for her group.
Room 4: Noah Keel
- Working collaboratively with his peers to extend his knowledge and understanding of the water cycle by listening carefully to the ideas of others and sharing his own with confidence.
Room 4: Lily Snell
- Being a proactive learner who participates in all class discussions and has an excellent attitude towards her learning.
Room 1: Winston Low
- Consistently demonstrating a desire to improve his work.
Room 1: Hannah Maneveldt
- For care taken with proofreading of all written work.
Room 18: Chloe Huang
- Demonstrating resilience and perseverance when trying new activities in the class. Well done Chloe!
Room 18: Emily Brealey
- Her dedication to her new learning of mapping and co-ordinates during Maths. Great job Emily!
Room 19: Luke Meiring
- Starting Term 3 with a respectful and positive attitude to learning.
Room 19: Mia Sladen
- Showing grit and resilience with a positive attitude every day!