Room 6: George Hart
- Being an excellent classroom helper in Room 6 – keep going!
Room 6: Lindsay Kim
- Showing resilience and being brave to talk to others in the class.
Room 7: Billie Snell
- Always giving everything a go!
Room 7: Hunter Milne
- Always listening carefully to others and being responsible in and out the classroom.
Room 7: Chloe Mackay
- Always showing willingness to help others.
Room 8: Asher Bowlin
- Being an awesome listener who shows respect to others and tries his best in everything he does.
Room 8: Emme Selby
- Being an attentive listener who shows respect for others and always trying her best.
Room 10: Oliver Harding
- Putting lots of effort into his readng.
Room 5: Max Lee
- Excellence and a positive attitude towards his writing.
Room 5: Lucas Haddadin
- Participating in reading with confidence and helping others.
Room 5: Lydia Lau
- Developing the confidence to work independently during writing.
Room 12: Daniel Zheng
- Thinking about how to begin his sentences in his writing in an interesting way.
Room 12: Ava Austin
- Showing a positive attitude when trying new things in writing.
Room 13: Jessica Lin
- Being a superb role model to her peers and always completing her work to a high standard.
Room 13: Courtney Bielby
- Always having a positive attitude towards learning and giving everything a go.
Room 13: Fletcher Cook
- Working well with his peers and participating in class activities. Keep it up Fletcher!
Room 14: Mia Sun
- Being a kind, respectful and responsible member of the class, Thank you Mia for your positive start to the year!
Room 14: Felix Lee
- Demonstrating resilience while working with a broken arm. You are a star Felix!
Room 15: Ehab Jatoi
- Showing the BBPS values of responsibility and relationships all the time.
Room 15: Hiya Patel
- A fantastic start to BBPS. You have settled in well and are already a role model to others.
Room 16: Karishma Pal
- Your amazing descriptive writing.
Room 16: Saloni Pal
- Your great attitude to learning in all subject areas.
Room 16: Mathew Bailey
- Your excellent attitude to learning in all subject areas.
Room 17: Amber Gerneke
- Facing challenges head on and continuously keeping a great attitude.
Room 17: Hanan Malakhil
- Always having a positive attitude towards his learning.
Room 2: Charlie Stewart
- Demonstrating the school values.
Room 3: Emma Lang
- Writing accurate reports. Emma uses elaboration well in her work!
Room 3: Maria Pavloff
- Being a clear, confident speaker during her cultural presentation.
Room 4: Sofia Hiley
- Always trying her best and being a resilient learner when facing challenging tasks.
Room 4: Kate Sim
- Being an agentic learner and working hard to continue her learning outside of school.
Room 4: James Harrison-Uren
- Being an active listener and sharing his ideas with his peers.
Room 1: Luke Van Biljon
- Filming and organisational skills during the Cultural Summit.
Room 1: Olivia Owen
- Putting effort into al class activities.
Room 18: Isabella Loyns
- Showing initiative in the class and offering sensible answers to help the classes learning.
Room 18: JJ Le Grange
- Demonstrating perseverance during all classroom activities.
Room 19: Connor Lourens
- Showing leadership at the Cultural Summit. Recording names, filming presentations and giving presentations – you did everything!
Room 19: Alina Zhao
- Her mind-blowing ability to solve one-cut geometry problems.