Room 6: Kathy Yu
- An excellent use of new vocabulary in her writing.
Room 6: Aedan Miller
- Excellent thinking and sharing of ideas in his writing.
Room 7: Charlotte Steele
- Showing resilience in her reading and writing.
Room 7: Miller Fu
- Always trying his best in all learning areas.
Room 7: Hana Shaikh
- Her effort and improvement in reading.
Room 8: Yaseen Bassam
- An awesome start at BBP – You’re super!
Room 9: Erin Van Biljon
- Always showing respect and kindness!
Room 9: Leo Zhou
- Always listening attentively to others! Thank you.
Room 9: Yi-Fei Lee
- Being helpful and showing respect.
Room 11: Claire Michaels
- Making excellent progress in reading. Ka Pai!
Room 11: Tony Pan
- Taking risks and using new vocabulary in his writing.
Room 10: Agnes Han
- Improving her narrative story writing.
Room 10: Sienna Amoore
- Showing excellent effort in all areas of school.
Room 13: Willow Ellis
- Always being a kind and helpful member of Room 13.
Room 13: Niara Sankar
- Demonstrating resilience when undertaking scientific experiments and thinking critically about what has been observed.
Room 13: Luvin Bassam
- Being resilient in her maths problem solving.
Room 14: Samuel Song
- His valuable contributions to class discussions during Bullyfree week.
Room 14: E. J. Saipani
- Demonstrating a good understanding of problem solving strategies in maths.
Room 14: Lilly Sefton
- Being an excellent role model in class, Lilly works to a high standard at all times.
Room 15: Harris Hu
- Having a positive attitude to all aspects of school life.
Room 15: Luca Delonge
- Thinking carefully about the Science Week experiments and using the ideas to contribute to class discussions.
Room 15: Jennifer Nie
- Taking pride in the presentation of all her work.
Room 17: Sara Attraqchi
- Using powerful adjectives in her writing to make it exciting.
Room 17: Gabe Powell
- Being very imaginative when planing his story ending.
Room 17: Sofia Hiley
- Creating amazing setting art from your characters perspective.
Room 12: Charney Coetzee
- Making a fabulous effort when working on her reading goals.
Room 12: Austin Lin
- Investigating ways to use digital technology to present his work.
Room 12: Jordin Cassel
- Showing manawaroa when trying to solve the class science challenge.
Room 16: Thabo Siso
- Consistently demonstrating focus and resilience in her learning.
Room 16: Sofia Moran
- Making good progress in her reading.
Room 16: Jayme Peters
- Demonstrating increased independence in learning activities.
Room 2: Zac Calland
- Being helpful and supportive when working with others.
Room 2: Jessica Waar
- Always being kind and helpful.
Room 3: Wyatt Johnson
- An excellent effort in writing.
Room 3: Benjamin Duncan
- An outstanding effort in fitness – running.
Room 4: Luke Van Biljon
- Being an excellent role model for other students and always trying his best.
Room 4: Freya Kilgallon
- Being an active participant in class discussions and working hard to complete her work in class.
Room 1: Riley Laister
- Thoughtful problem solving in maths.
Room 1: Antonia Alb
- Carefully listening to all instructions.
Room 18: Ben Luo
- Giving 100% effort in every subject and activity at BBPS. You’re a great example to all of us!
Room 18: Hannah Boyes
- Displaying perfect classroom behaviour to her peers while committing to her learning with an open mindset.
Room 19: Wendy Lin-Jackson
- Working hard and taking risks in maths.
Room 19: Mehtab Gill
- A great attitude to learning – creative, collaborative and consistently diligent.