Room 6: Janice Xu
- Excellent thinking and sharing of ideas with others in our inquiry.
Room 6: Rakinda Oduol
- Showing resilience in her writing – you are an excellent role model for the class!
Room 7: Ehab Jatoi
- Consistently demonstrating Manaakitanga and Whanaungatanga.
Room 7: Felix Lee
- Improving in sharing his understanding and re-telling of books he has read.
Room 7: Maisie Medcalf
- Consistently trying her best in all curriculum areas.
Room 8: Kaitlyn Van Der Merwe
- Demonstrating the school values to a very high standard.
Room 8: Luke De Roock
- Demonstrating a much improved attitude towards learning and for beginning to take pride in his work.
Room 9: Mei-en Downs
- Always giving everything a go and doing her very best!
Room 9: Dylan Zhang
- Having a positive attitude towards learning!
Room 9: MJ Willemse
- Giving everything a go and having lovely manners.
Room 11: Violet Hewitson
- Being a kind friend in class!
Room 11: Cooper Gillbanks
- Giving 100% effort at reading times.
Room 10: Agnes Han
- Improving her narrative story writing.
Room 10: Lawrence Li
- Improving the stories he is writing.
Room 13: Brian Li
- Always looking for ways to challenge himself in maths.
Room 13: Dylan Smith
- Always being responsible in his learning and for producing high quality work.
Room 13: Mark Loynes
- Putting great effort into his learning, making sure he always produces his best work.
Room 14: Xiaoxuan Yu
- Improved effort and progress in reading this term.
Room 14: Aisliedh Cilliers
- A huge improvement in her writing this term. Keep up the great work.
Room 14: Joseph Naufahu
- His contributions to discussions during problem solving in maths.
Room 15: Karishma Pal
- Having a fabulous work ethic and completing all tasks to a high standard..
Room 15: Angie Smith
- Showing resilience during writing lessons to produce an amazing narrative about The Magic Library.
Room 17: Kate Sim
- Using her prior knowledge to make an evidence based hypothesis for her experiment.
Room 17: Evan Bielby
- Having a positive attitude towards his learning and make good learning choices..
Room 17: Ava Austin
- Showing resilience when learning fractions.
Room 12: Max Chong
- Always demonstrating kindness towards others.
Room 12: Shefali Pal
- Demonstrating resilience when adding ideas to her writing.
Room 12: William Edmondson
- Using his known strategies to solve multiplication problems.
Room 16: Sakina Malakhil
- Demonstrating responsibility towards her own learning.
Room 16: Eddie Yao
- Focusing on developing his group’s understanding of fractions.
Room 16: Savannah Haddadin
- Consistently demonstrating the school learning values.
Room 2: Emma Southall
- Being an active participant in class discussions and a strong leader in group activities.
Room 2: Ben Clouston
- Showing a strong growth mindset by giving his best at all times.
Room 3: Lucia Gunson
- Her effort in writing this week. Lucia wrote an excellent review on the Science in the Van show.
Room 3: India Hutton
- Mastering animation on Scratch. India has animated her volcano as part of her inquiry work.
Room 4: Marcus Yan
- Being a responsible learner who follows instructions carefully and always trying his best.
Room 4: Alina Zhao
- Being an enthusiastic learner who has a vibrant imagination and always works well with others.
Room 1: Ashleigh Seward
- Being an enthusiastic inquirer and demonstrating her learning in creative ways.
Room 1: Fynn Tollenaar
- Independently researching and practising skills learnt in class.
Room 18: Maddie de Bie
- All of her effort and her fun attitude over the last 5 1/2 years. Good luck in Australia – we’ll miss you!
Room 18: Ian Lee
- Leading by example in writing and for excellent research in his inquiry poster. Great work, Ian.
Room 19: Peyton Kennerley
- Showing enthusiasm and perseverance in maths.
Room 19: Daniel Loynes
- Sharing his valuable thoughts, knowledge and experience in class discussions.