Room 6: Corban Baty
- Excellent perseverance and positive attitude in your reading – keep going!
Room 6: Elena Chan
- Using lots of interesting words and phrases in writing – keep going!
Room 7: Katie Harrison
- Being a good role model and consistently demonstrating BBPS values.
Room 7: Mila Malan
- Being a good role model and showing kindness to others.
Room 8: Rio Carter
- Being an engaging author.
Room 8: Maxwell Zou
- Being a brilliant Mathmagician.
Room 9: Elena Fan
- Helping others in the classroom!
Room 9: Indigo Harding
- Always being responsible, helpful and friendly in Room 9!
Room 9: Ethan Vorster
- Being a responsible helper in the classroom!
Room 9: Matthew Hiley
- Always being sensible and kind to others!
Room 11: Aidan Lin
- Asking fantastic questions during our Term 3 inquiry.
Room 11: Ale Hogan
- Being a respectful, kind and helpful member of the class.
Room 10: Ellie Adler
- Making excellent progress in her writing.
Room 10: Holly Thompson
- Lighting up our classroom with her imagination.
Room 5: Lucas Haddadin
- His progress and enjoyment in reading.
Room 5: Max Lee
- Sounding out words independently.
Room 5: Perry Gao
- Consistently producing work of a high standard.
Room 5: Piper Naufahu
- Always being so kind and helpful
Room 5: Evie Willits
- Having such a positive, caring attitude.
Room 13: Rosie Brown
- Thinking critically about the texts we read and participating in group discussions.
Room 13: Bernice Zheng
- Using interesting ideas and personal voice in her writing to make it exciting to read.
Room 13: Ellie Wang
- Consistently demonstrating the BBP school values during the week.
Room 14: Fedor Tiumkaev
- Always working to a high standard in all curriculum areas.
Room 14: Amelia Coxon-Byrne
- Being a kind and caring member of the class.
Room 14: Muhammed Shaikh
- Being respectful and supportive of others at all times.
Room 15: Tyler Lau
- Thinking critically about differences in past and present living conditions during our Inquiry Learning.
Room 15: Amber Gerneke
- Managing herself well in the classroom and taking risks with her learning by giving everything a go!
Room 17: Taylor Wiles
- Taking responsibility over his learning and ignoring distractions.
Room 17: Rachel Feng
- Constantly showing all of the BBPS values in and out of class.
Room 12: Cece Kasper
- Recrafting her writing to make it even more interesting to read.
Room 12: William Edmondson
- A positive attitude towards is literacy, especially his reading.
Room 12: Jackson Currie
- Using his interviewing skills to find information for this inquiry question.
Room 16: Izzy Harrison
- Consistently demonstrating the school values at the highest level and taking ownership of her own learning.
Room 16: Elena Zeljkovic
- Exceptional effort towards her class learning demonstrating increased agency and ownership of her progress.
Room 16: Sophie Young
- Demonstrating the school values of tiaki (responsibility) and manawaroa (resilience) in completing her work.
Room 2: Harjeevan Singh
- Always giving his best in all class activities.
Room 2: Jaida Bennett
- Her eagerness and enthusiasm for learning the ukulele.
Room 2: Katie Kendall
- Outstanding effort in writing an excellent historical narrative.
Room 2: Byron Ling
- Outstanding effort and resilience in reaching the speech finals.
Room 3: Isaiah Govender
- Being a willing classroom helper. Isaiah volunteers for most classroom jobs.
Room 3: Liam Brooke-Smith
- Creativity and detail in his inquiry learning model using a 3D pen.
Room 4: Chloey Van Der Merwe
- Always having a positive attitude and showing perseverance and resilience when she faces challenges both inside and outside of class.
Room 4: Bradley Daubermann
- Managing his time well in class and working hard to complete all the learning activities.
Room 1: Moss Carter
- Showing creativity in all subject areas.
Room 1: Ryan Stone
- Fantastic singing at the Senior School Concert.
Room 18: Jeante Steenekamp
- Pushing herself and going out of her comfort zone to sing publicly at the Senior School Production.
Room 18: Dylan Williams
- His enthusiastic performance during the Senior School Production and his excellent singing.
Room 19: Ruby Snell
- Showing courage, the ability to do things in spite of fear. Thank you for your awesome drumming!
Room 19: MacKenzie Nelson
- Inspiring Room 19 through her actions, energy, and encouragement throughout our performance for the production.
Room 19: Baran Amani
- Helping make our production better with kind, specific and helpful feedback.